Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Reflection 13

I'm a little late on my post for last week because I was in Colombia for vacation. While over there I wasnt able to draw or practice on my final project for 20% percent but it did give me time to think. I've scheduled the time and gave myself certain check point that ill reach up for my drawing until the 16th. I was also inspired by a lot of the artisans there are in Colombia. All over the place there are artists, singers, craftsman, and a whole bunch of people selling their work. What especially caught my eye were the ones who sold handmade jewelry with intricate designs and metals. After seeing so many different artists I got really excited about my work and about the next project I'll do for the next half of the year

No comments:

Post a Comment