Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Ninth Reflection

Heyy everyone! so this week I spent my time really practicing the new style I've chosen to play. I picked some new bands like Kansas and Bon Jovi to give me a more classic feel with the instrument. I more so focused on sharpening my skills with rock music on the ukulele. This is important because it's the style i want to play on this instrument, so I have to get used to playing it. I'm doing much better than I did last week with it and I'm sure I'll continue to do so! I think next week though I'm going to just pick one song, that way I can practice it and be perfectly prepared for when the midterm showcase as I like to call it comes along. That's all for now, adios!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to hear how Bon Jovi sounds on a ukelele.

    ReplyDelete