Sunday, April 19, 2015

Reflection VIII: The One With Pictures !!

Hi, guys!
So so so, guess who actually took pictures this week? I did!! *applause* I also have my measurements as of today. Nothing new to update this week, as it was average.

Here are my measurements:
height - 5 ft. 6 in.
weight - 121.8 lbs
chest - 34 in.
waist - 26 in.
hip - 33 in.
thigh - 20 in.
calf - 13 in.
arm - 11 in.
neck - 12.5 in.
*all measurements taken at largest point of specified body part

Here are my pictures:




In case you didn't notice, I'M GETTING A BUTT (thank you, squats!). Aside from that, I don't see much difference yet, but if you'd like to compare these pictures to the ones from my first set the link is here: http://twentypercent15.blogspot.com/2015/03/reflection-iii.html

This upcoming week, I'll just be keeping to the usual workout schedule, nothing exciting planned. I'll keep y'all posted. Please check out my other blog here: http://twentypercent15-cat.blogspot.com/ !!

No comments:

Post a Comment