Thursday, April 16, 2015

Reflection 8

So far this week hasn't seen as much effort like last week, probably because of the transition from no school to homework and tests. Mostly this week, I just focused on other things besides yoga(sadly).
I was thinking of actually getting a book of my own because I know basic information, and I know the asanas, but I'd like to understand the history and growth of it more. I like reading information out of a book anyway, rather than the internet and I think I can get more out of it.
As for the asanas(yoga poses), I really like the channel that I found on YouTube a couple of weeks ago. She makes it very understandable and enjoyable.
So, I plan to hopefully buy or borrow a book about yoga, and just get back into watching the YouTube videos and following along.

No comments:

Post a Comment