Sunday, April 26, 2015

Reflection 9

This week I practiced my ronaldo chop and I have successfully got it down. This skill move is great for my position as midfielder because a lot of times you have to change the direction of the ball in an instance so that you can pass to an open player and this move makes this possible. I also practiced more on my juggling of the ball and I have been improving. The next skill/trick I will be learning is the double-heel kick/pass. This move is going to take a lot more practice because of how difficult it can be, especially in games where pressure affects your accuracy. I have not watched any tutorial videos for this move but a friend of mine who knows how to do this will be showing me some time this upcoming week. I am getting the hang of these skills pretty quickly so I am not too worried for this move.

No comments:

Post a Comment