Sunday, April 12, 2015

Reflection 6 and 7

Pardon the combination of reflections, my Easter was not exactly pleasant and my six reflection had completely slipped my mind. However, I did practice a decent amount of guitar by the end of break, factoring in the time spent doing birthday related things (my birthday was Thursday). I repeatedly did each one of the exercises, my pinky just refuses to cooperate sometimes, and learned how to play Amazing Grace and Wicked Thing, warm-up songs, the major scale, and am currently trying on some chords. I never did find a good tutorial on All Time Low's A Love Like War, so I went out and bought myself a book of Def Leppard tablature. I'm planning to learn the song Love Bites instead. It's an old favorite. I'm halfway into writing the lyrics of my own song. My heart's really not into it, but I'm trying. I'm mostly preoccupied as of how I'm going to pair the lyrics to music. Will I just end up putting some chords together? I'm not sure how it works. I'll start looking into that once I at least have made it through Wish You Were Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment