Saturday, April 18, 2015

2nd Semester Reflection 8

This week I made a Caesar Club Sandwich. While I didn't have enough time to make all of the dish homemade (I used a Caesar salad dressing instead of making one from scratch), I still felt I did well (especially with the chicken). Honestly, this week was important because I proved to myself that I can make a delicious, healthier-than-normal sandwich that I can create at any time. I keep getting more and more comfortable with cooking and creating the dish, no longer do I get scared of any ingredients or processes. While I am no chef, I think I've been doing a good job; my food is tasty, healthier, and satisfying. Next week, I am going to make an all-time favorite dessert, with a twist. I'll be making Oatmeal-Flax Chocolate Chip Cookies. I am really excited, because if I love these cookies I'll have a much healthier alternative to my almost weekly intake of chocolate chip cookies. Until then!

Cookie Recipe
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/oatmeal-flax-chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment