Sunday, April 12, 2015

Reflection 6&7

I forgot to post last weeks so again I am combining two posts.

This week I performed the elastico in game against one of my friends. It was pretty hilarious the move tripped him up and he ended up falling over to the side. This was really important because if I can do it in a friendly game that means soon I will be able to do it in a real game under pressure. I have decided my next skill move will be the Zidane roulette. I have also watched a few videos on how to perform the skill. Hopefully by next week because of spring break I can practice this move.

This week was pretty good I went out multiple times with friends to practice my skills. After hundreds of trials and slipping on the ball I think I finally got the move down however I have not yet used it in a friendly game so I am not sure how well I would do with pressure. This is very good tho because I almost got an entire skill move down in a week. I also practiced my juggling with the ball and it has also improved a lot since the beginning of this project. My juggling will be important for learning other tricks in the future. For next week I am going to hopefully perform the zidane roulette in a game and look for a new skill move to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment