Sunday, April 19, 2015

Reflection 8

     Unfortunately, little was accomplished this week. Due to the large influx of projects, exams, and the multiple manuals I have to read if I don't want to die behind the controls of a Cherokee Archer II single-engine prop plane that I am learning how to pilot, my schedule has been full to the point of violently and destructively exploding. All my time this week was taken up by a project that was only assigned on Monday, and this weekend was spent beginning to write a large research paper for the same class. As such, I had only the time in class to accomplish much electronic work on JavaScript, which was spent ironing out bugs in the rock-paper-scissors program I had coded previously. As for the end goal of this project, I have been brainstorming several ideas for the choose-your-own-adventure game's plot and story, but have yet to make any final decisions and am thinking of asking my classmates for advice, recommendations, and input as to the plot and setting. I have learned of a free choose-your-own-adventure game-making program and am thinking of using that to write and construct the branching plot, as well as have something to show if I don't finish the writing and/or the JavaScript program in time for presentation (after all, I feel that having my presentation involve the entire class dictate the actions of a single character would be an entertaining experience for all parties involved). Again, I am extremely unhappy with my progress thus far and, hopefully, will do better in the coming week,

No comments:

Post a Comment