Friday, April 17, 2015

Reflection 7/8

During the past two weeks, I have been trying to exercise more often and to eat healthier with increasing my intake of salad and chicken while lessening on the carbs and fattening foods. Though during the spring break I was sadly slacking off a LOT, and was not exercising at all, I have been picking up my pace to compensate for the lost time this week by working a lot harder during gym class since this marking period we have fitness. I actually tried to go on the bench again to try to get back into the feel of benching and to see if I was still able to maintain my form after a very long while of not benching but I think that I am not doing as bad as I thought form and strength wise. I was able to do 2 sets of 10 reps with 135 lbs on the bar and attempted another set afterwards but only was able to do 8 reps so I know I have to work more on my chest endurance to increase the amount of repetitions that I can do. My goal is 205 by the end of this school year and hopefully, with the diet and the exercising that I am now able to do because of fitness this marking period, I will be able to achieve my goal and to maybe even adopt a healthier lifestyle to live even after this project is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment