Saturday, April 11, 2015

Reflection 7

This week I've just been continuing doing yoga, mostly in the afternoon or at night. I thought I would be able to in the morning before work but I'd rather sleep in the morning. I'm just following the 30 day yoga challenge by yoga with Adrienne on YouTube, but I'm not doing a video a day. More like a video every few days, so I'll repeat the techniques of a video for a few days before moving on.
I definitely enjoy this a lot, it's not a lot of effort but I think it's a good thing to be doing. It really helps a person relax and take a break from everything else. This week especially has been great because of spring break, which gives me more time to do yoga and relax and just forget about everything. I'm just going to continue doing what I'm doing so far for these next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment