Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Reflection 7

Over spring break, I really got time to spend my day however I wanted and that helped out my progress. On most days, I would wake up around 9 and go on a run and then go to the gym. The running really built up my cardiovascular endurance. My gym was also comparatively empty to when I usually go because it was morning and Springfield didn't have off this week. It was good because I was super more productive and I got more familiar with all the equipment and less self conscious. 
Another great thing is the amazing weather lately which opens up a bunch of different possibilities. Going on runs outside is so much nicer than on a treadmill and for me, it makes it easier. At the gym, I've been doing a lot of weighted squats and it helps everything and targets a lot of muscle groups. Overall, everything has been going really well, and I hope I meet more goals as my birthday comes closer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment