Saturday, April 18, 2015

Reflection 7

I have started to plan out my final project, which is a music video combining the different dance steps I have learned. It will require choreography, filming, editing, and of course, dancing! I have already solicited some of my friends from APA to help me with the actual choreography, which will surely be challenging. I think something I didn't consider when I began this project is that the different dance styles I've practiced are very different, and it will be difficult to pick a song that will fit with ballet, modern, jazz, and ballroom dancing! I think what I may end up doing is a shorter routine for each dance, each with its own song. Choreographing is another challenge, because it's one thing to follow the steps in a video, which I already found hard enough, but to think of the steps myself will be an difficult but essential step. Next week, I will begin to actually choreograph the steps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment