Sunday, April 26, 2015

Reflection 9

This week I will be honest, I started to slack off more than I should have in gym. In my defense though, I was completely mentally drained from studying for an anatomy test that I had (an SGO) and I really was not in the mood to be picking things up and putting them down. Though however, I did happen to find my old iPod to add some workout music to help me in the gym. The iPod though was found in poor condition with the corner badly cracked and the iPod will only play on one earphone regardless of which earphone I use but it's a music player nonetheless and I plan on utilizing it ASAP. I will try to work harder this week because I really want to at least break 200 on the bench. That's all I have for this week, have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment