Sunday, April 19, 2015

Reflection ii, 8

I shifted gears a bit and I finally finished the outline on how the story will go. I have a preview to show, but of course, I cannot show you the content of the plot.



Since the beginning I couldn't think or find a theme that would fit the plot and the main character of the story, Amber. In the picture, you would notice that the theme of the story would be, indeed, centered around emotions. The plan is to have a "chapter" handle a specific kind of emotion (special thanks to Wikipedia) that may or may not affect the main character. All that's left is to write the whole story out and edit it with some help. With the way the story is set up, it is probably longer than a short story but closer to a mini novella. Judging by the emotions alone, you could probably tell what I'm going to write but I assure you it won't ruin the fun. I finished chapter i, a relatively short chapter, and I will finish the other chapters when I have extra time.

No comments:

Post a Comment