Friday, April 17, 2015

reflection 8

Although this week wasn't as easy as I imagined it would be, I was still able to find some time to finish my uncompleted drawing. I change my mind on uploading pictures because at the end of this I want everyone, including myself, to be surprised by all the progress I will have made throughout this project. With all the videos I have been watching on YouTube, I kind of want to go in a different direction with my drawings, but I have to stick with what I first proposed. I still have plenty time, so I think towards the end of this semester, I will start drawing more abstract things utilizing the techniques I've learned with drawing normal people. I'm working on time management, and this week it has gone well. I'm hoping I'll be able to keep it up so I can have the greatest outcome for my final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment