Sunday, April 19, 2015

Reflection

So, I didn't have a ton of free time this week. I had to play the flute in a memorial service...it's a long story. Anyway, so in light of my low-quality oil pastels, I've decided to order some new ones online. In the meantime, I've started making outlines of some new drawings. One is going to be a waterfall, and one a landscape with a road and the side of a lake or some other body of water. I guess I've been pretty nature-inspired lately due to the amazing weather we've been having, and some recent events in my life. I'd show you pictures, but the outlines are pretty faint and hard to see in a picture. Also, I just realized I made two outlines of landscapes in the portrait arrangement. That was silly of me! So I'll probably change them anyway. Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment