Sunday, April 26, 2015

Reflection 9

The song has been progressing slowly but surely. I perhaps have wasted a bit of time messing around with the sound effects instead of actually making the song, but that is still progress nonetheless. I know what I have available to me. This week shouldn't be an issue, since I don't have anything on my plate at the moment (finally).

I had an interesting experience with music outside of the current project. When I was returning from a class trip last Thursday, I had a chance to enjoy some 70s and 80s music with a friend sitting next to me. As I listened, I heard how influential some of this music is to modern today, even with some unheard of artists that I was listening to during the ride. I was thinking about how I could implement what I was listening into my song, but decided to hold off on the idea before it went soaring. I don't want to re-write all the work I had done for the past couple months.

I am considering trying to see how I can add a bit of that old music into what I am making, since it sounded really good, but it's not definite.

In the meantime, Alex out.

No comments:

Post a Comment