Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Reflections VI & VII

Going back to the Friday that Spring Break started on, that reflection VI should have been on, I made a large amount of progress on the project I was working on. I finally got all of the objects into the correct space to make the bird look like a bird and I began to make a background for it. Really all it is is a branch and the rest of the drawing I will probably just fill blue or something. I haven't yet decided what I will do when I finish the current drawing. I will probably move to the making objects move lesson because it seems like fun and then I can actually make something interactive. So, as for an overall report, so far everything is good. It is actually fun to do even though it takes a long amount of time and essentially is just typing lines of code into a document.

As for the reflection 7 being the week of Spring Break I pretty much took off from 20% time because I was never home. For the majority of the week I was down in Salisbury, Maryland, and Ocean City for a bit. So that's why I also forgot to make reflections 6 & 7. This week however I am going to finally start the next lesson in the program and hopefully will have much more to say in Reflection VII.

No comments:

Post a Comment