Friday, April 24, 2015

Reflection 9

This week I just continued doing what I've been doing. I did some yoga for the back as well and it felt amazing. It really helps stretch everything and relax the body.
I think I'm going to try a different approach for doing the poses though. I've been following along videos on YouTube, which has been nice, but I feel like I can't really get the full experience with the amount of time the videos spend on each pose, and having to constantly look up to keep up. I'd much rather take my time on poses that I like more, that I feel are doing more for me, and really get to relax and close my eyes while doing so. I will continue watching the videos I've been watching because I really like the lady that does them, but I think a different method would benefit me more. I'll watch the videos beforehand, and then do poses that I remembered from the video(s) at my own pace, in a much more relaxed environment.
Overall, I really like this experience, I don't really feel stress-free, but it feels nice to take a break from other things once in a while, doing yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment