Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Reflection #6 (Easter)

This reflection is a combination of my Easter progress as well as the flowing week which includes the majority of my Spring break. On Easter I helped my mom make a traditional Polish meal. The reason I chose to digress this week is to experiment with different foods and to add some variety to my project. This meal that I made wasn't paleo. First of all it was roast pork filled with dried fruits. I helped my mom with the entire process. What I learned is that fruits add flavor to the meat. In addition, they add moisture which allows the meat to not be as dry. A difficulty I experienced while preparing this meat was that I had to keep track of the temperature and I had to keep opening the oven and checking up on it. Pork is a typical polish meat that we have on Easter. The reason is because for the entire week we are not allowed to eat meat and finally on Easter (the final day) we feast! Let me tell you it was delicious !

No comments:

Post a Comment