Monday, April 20, 2015

Reflection

This week, during twenty percent time, I used my time researching different exercises, as usual. Completing different exercises is extremely important so your muscles don't get accustomed to the same movements and strengths all the time. That way, this gives more time for different angles of the muscles to grow and become stronger. Aside from this research, I talked with Alexis during twenty percent time about his own fitness goals outside of twenty percent. He introduced to me a blog that published all the video for the famous P90x insanity workout, which I may start now or in the summer. It is very intense but is the rigorous, intense exercise I need to really challenge myself. In addition, my sister came home to visit. From this experience, I realized the importance of a fitness partner who challenges you and forces you to be better. In the past, I'd go to the gym by myself and consistently just go through the routine. But with a partner, she forces me to do better. Yesterday we went running through the park and pushed me harder than normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment