Wednesday, April 15, 2015

2nd Semester Reflection 7

Over spring break I made potato chips with onion dip. I found the chips to be a lot lighter and less greasy than regular fries, and the onion dip to be a more savory and fresh alternative to ketchup. The chips and dip combined to create a really tasty appetizer. The importance of this week was that I created a healthy alternative to my absolute favorite French Fries: now I can make this delicious dish at home instead of wanting fast-food fries. Because this dish was tasty and light, I will absolutely make it again. I did well over spring break! I made time to create the dish and I thought it came out really nicely; I was surprised by how well the chips and dip went together. Next week I will be going simple: A Caesar Club Sandwich. This sandwich seems lighter and healthier than my standard roast beef sandwich or a burger. I can't wait to try it out. Until then!








Caesar Club Sandwich
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/caesar-club-sandwich-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment