Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Reflection 7 (spring break)

I unfortunately do not have much to report in terms of progress made over the break, as I did not get around to practicing as I had originally planned. A number of reasons contributed to this. One being that the days I projected would be the time I would spend working on my project became unexpectedly busy with college visits and random errands. However, a bigger reason why I didn't get to work on my 20% project is because my hair was in terrible shape over the break because I became extremely lazy in terms in maintaining it. As a result, my hair wouldn't be manageable until I gotten a perm to straighten the roots of my hair and even out its texture. That perm didn't come until Friday, right in the midst of all the craziness. This week, I will try to all the things I said I would do and talk about any progress I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment