Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Reflection 7: Spring Break

Over spring break I went on a VERY LONG car ride all the way down to Disney World. With the 20 hours I had stuck in a car i did a bunch of things and one of those things included knitting, a lot of knitting. With all this extra time I just made a brave decision to try and experiment with different stitches and patterns that just came to me. I mean this sounded like a great idea at first but it was very hard to come up with your own stitches off the top of your head. This served of great practice however I did make some pretty cool patterns. I didn't exactly make something, just a very long inconsistent piece of cloth. I'm having a hard time finish things just because of the amount of time each item takes, but when I do finish it, the feeling of accomplishment is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment