Sunday, January 18, 2015

Weekly Journal 14

January 18, 2015
This week on January 15, 2014, I began my twenty percent time by beginning to work on my presentation for midterms. I have decided to use a powerpoint presentation to display my project. I then reviewed the first seven out of fifteen basic sign language phrases. Then, on January 14th, I began my session by going over the alphabet and  the fifteen basic phrases. Constantly reviewing the alphabet and phrases is important because the more I practice them, the more likely I am to remember them a time from now. This is not a skill that I wish to forget because I feel as though it could come in handy some day. This week there were no patterns due to the fact that I did not learn anything new. I believe that this week I have done well with reviewing and getting a head start on putting together my presentation. Finally, I plan to finish off this project with reviewing everything that I have learning and finalizing my presentation that way I will be ready to present in class. This project has served as a valuable experience for me and I am most glad that I could finally learn something that interests me.

No comments:

Post a Comment