Sunday, January 4, 2015

Reflection 12/13

Sorry this is late! I went on a cruise on the 21st of December and came back on the 28th and forgot about reflections. However I really didn't get much done that week considering it was vacation. On the other hand, this week I have definitely been able to work on my final project. I am going to be recording and speeding up the process of drawing a portrait. I found my old video camera and a tripod. I have also found a good place in my house with perfect lighting. However since there is construction going on in my house, I'm not really sure if I'll be home everyday for the next two weeks, creating a consistency problem. I'm sure I'll find a way around it. Also I'm narrowing down on a portrait that I want to do. I want it to be challenging but not impossible. If everything goes correctly, I will start on Monday, work on it everyday but wednesday for 30 minutes to an hour, and it should be finished by next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment