Saturday, January 10, 2015

Reflection 11 (winter break)

Over the break, I followed through with my idea that I would use a new base code, one that was closer in appearance to what I wanted my theme to look like and was a bit more user-friendly. That being said, I happened to stumble across a base code while searching for a theme for my main blog. I didn't end up using one of the creator's themes, but I did really want to use her base code. I included a picture of what it looks like. So far, I'm really liking it. much better than the one I was using before. This base code, however, forces you to really code a lot as a majority of the sections are missing or incomplete
so that you must fill them in yourself. Which I thought was fine because I wanted to do most of the customization myself anyway. I believe the most I did over break was install the theme on another sideblog, modified the CSS format, and changed some of the dimensions (those are really the only things I do best at the moment) and later, I will add to the meta tags portion (which was blank) and the html section.

No comments:

Post a Comment