Saturday, January 10, 2015

Reflection 12

This week during 20% percent time, I got around to adding the meta tags to the theme and tweaking some things in the CSS as I added modifiable features in the meta tags. As shown in the picture, I added the options to upload your sidebar image and change the color of the background, text, link, link hover, tags, and tags hover. I believe I also added in the meta tag for the fifth link in the sidebar, so if people wanted to insert another link, they can. Something that happened while I was working on the theme was that the sidebar image was not showing up after I uploaded. I tried figuring out what was wrong and fixing it, but nothing I did at the time worked. So I'm gonna spend some time fixing that and hopefully changing some other features.

No comments:

Post a Comment