Monday, January 5, 2015

Reflection 13


During the course of winter break, I fell ill and was unable to work on the game. I was patching up some tiny holes and mistakes that were left behind for this week. There were no major changes, but the only things that I attempted to do were to stop the music looping bug (which failed) and making the game more pleasant aesthetically. Several instances of the visual appeal is to animate some of the enemies so they would feel more alive. Also, I changed the pause menu to be more player friendly by putting instructions!

For future patches, I would like to continue to fix the music bug.

I would like to say "here is a pic of the new pause menu," but my computer was having connecting issues so I can not show the picture at this time.

[insert picture here]











No comments:

Post a Comment