Sunday, January 11, 2015

Reflection 15

This week I mostly focused on working on my final video. Sadly something terrible happened and one of my clips got deleted. The worst part is this one clip was showed one of my best examples of the knuckleball and showed the most progress. I am currently just focusing on the clips I have to put together a nice video but this definitely will impact my final video. I hope that maybe I can either go out later tonight or sometime during this week to record a couple more clips and maybe catch a really nice example on camera. I am pretty proud of my overall progress with this knuckleball and I definetly got the technique down but of course I will always need to continue to practice it because there is always room for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment