Sunday, January 18, 2015

Reflection 14

This week I continued to work on my presentation and practice "Stand by Me" and "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." While it's unlikely that "Christmas" will be perfect for the presentation, I hope to show the class how challenging it is and the progress I've made. The importance of this week's work is that I am continuing to tailor my presentation so that it will be as effective and introspective as possible. I will use the tools I learned this week in my presentation - like playing the guitar, practicing my presentation will make perfect. Like always, the more I practiced the presentation and the songs, the more comfortable I became. I believe I did well this week - while my guitar playing skills are far from perfect, it is so clear that I've made significant progress and will continue to make progress for as long as I play this fantastic instrument. Seeing as this is the last week of this semester's 20% project, there isn't anything left to do except give my presentation to the best of my abilities. I can't wait to share what I've learned and how far I've come. Until next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment