Saturday, January 10, 2015

Reflection 15




This week I've been focusing on my final drawing for our project. The first portrait i did on the character Walter White came out with way too many flaws but of course this was a practice run. With the new larger canvas i bought last week i started my second and hopefully final attempt at this portrait. So far I've gotten all the outline done and i need to start adding all the little details and shading. One difficulty I've ran into is the new canvas I bought. When i bought the board I made sure it was for all medias (so pencil included) but the texture is rough and the pencil doesn't go smoothly on the canvas. It hasn't ruined my drawing but it has made it more difficult to work with. By Friday i should be done and I cant wait too how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment