Monday, January 12, 2015

Reflection 11

Over break, i could not do much with filming for it was impossible to bring all the actors together for even a couple hours. But I did accomplish some scenes right before break.

Before break we performed several scenes that incorporated some basic effects and visuals. Additionally, during several of the scenes we were interrupted by teachers. The scene incorporated a bullying scenario, which several teachers stumbled on, and interrupted thinking it was an actual event. Those scenes were a challenge to film and were a a true pain to perform.

Additionally, I acquired a new laptop for my birthday, which I plan to use to really help and benefit my editing process, speeding up and increasing its quality.

We also incorporated several different camera angles and movements to make it really life like and organic in the scenes.


No comments:

Post a Comment