Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Reflection 12, Taylor

Over the break I was really sick and spent most of my time trying to sleep. I also spent a lot of time visiting family. I took every chance I could to give a helping hand in the kitchen with small things such as watching food and turning off the stove when things were done. On Christmas I managed to get out of bed and baked chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies. I also baked a vanilla cake with my younger sister who is the queen in the kitchen. It is a shame that she is thirteen and can cook almost anything and every thing. Although cooking has become easier for me since I started my project, I'd still prefer just cleaning. One of the most important things that I have learned this far is to clean as you cook. My grandma would always fuss about this to anyone who is attempting to make something in her kitchen. It really makes things easier to do it this way instead of continuously letting dishes pile up. I plan to get back into the stroll of things during these last couple of weeks in the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment