Sunday, January 11, 2015

Reflection #13

This week I focused on the actual TED talk I will be giving in little more than a week. I constantly referred to the given rubric, and am tailoring my talk so that it will be as interesting and informative as possible. I believe I've come up with a clever introduction, that ties in nicely with my learning path from the beginning of the project to the end. The importance of this week's work is that it sets me up for the actual presentations beginning January 20th. The more I practice the presentation, just like playing the guitar, the more comfortable I become with the material. I will use my presentation ideas developed this week in my actual TED talk, and will continue to develop my presentation. I believe that, considering I was improvising my talk when I first started practicing, I did well (I have a clear vision of what I plan on doing). While I will not be able to play a full length song, as originally intended, I plan on making the progress I've made abundantly clear to the audience. Next week, I will continue to work on the talk and will complete the written aspects of the presentation. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment