Friday, January 9, 2015

The Unlucky Thirteen...

...is anything but unlucky! well okay maybe a little, as I forgot to bring my instrument to twenty percent time this week. BUT, but, that does not mean I haven't been practicing!!! I have been, a lot. Like a lot a lot. This week my focus was strumming pattern. There are a lot of variations I could do for this song that'll still make it sound good. But I'm fairly certain I've found one that I like. So once I figured that out (which took me about half the week), I've spent the rest of my time really practicing it, playing it with the right rhythm and keeping the rhythm steady. It's a lot harder than it sounds, but I think I've done fairly well with it. I'm not great yet, but I have another week to practice it before midterms really come around. After that I think I'll start deciding what exactly I want to say. Because really there is alot I could say. That's all monkeys! tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment