Monday, January 19, 2015

Reflection 13


Last 20% time, I worked on customizing more of the theme base and succeeded in adding a title to the sidebar, changing the color of the sidebar, fixing the sidebar image so that it shows up, making the meta tags neater, and adding things to the html section. I added a before and after picture to show the differences between the two and what changes I made. There's no radical changes because I am not that skilled. However, this is a decent start in the journey of learning how to code. I can definitely say that I've learned a lot during this process and might continue on in expanding my knowledge in coding. It may not be end result that I originally pictured, but I'm still very proud of this. Overall, it was a very eye-opening experience and I'm going out of this knowing a lot more about coding than I did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment