Monday, January 12, 2015

Reflection 13

This week I'm finishing up my scarf or I'm going to try to. It's very time consuming and difficult. When knitting you can only really focus on knitting, because if you look away you can drop stitches or mess up somehow. I've heard crocheting is easier than knitting. I think a lot of factors have contributed to this project and why it's been so difficult. Maybe I chose the wrong type of yarn to start out with. I definitely set my goals way too high in the beginning of this assignment.
Also, I think I should've dedicated more time to this, but it's hard to do that. I think something that isn't so time consuming and frustrating would be better to learn as an in-school project, because of the stress it brings when you don't have time to work on it. This was a good experience, though. It made me learn a little about knitting, and even though I absolutely hate it, I think after this is over, I'll try to knit something easier and smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment