Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Reflection 13

During winter break, I found solace in listening to many, many violin quartets doing covers of famous songs. As I wrote my college applications, the Youtubers StringSpace were always in the background, as well as the Vitamin D quartet. This helped me get accustomed to the sound of the violin more, and really solidify my goals as to what I'm aiming for. In addition, I've become a little more decisive as to what to play for the class, and I've narrowed my options down. I'm still scared that I will mess up, especially since someone cannot perfectly learn violin in such a short span of time!! My arm movements are still shaky, but my friend did give me a shoulder rest!! Finally, my left arm won't hurt as much anymore from holding up the violin. The violin rest itself is a weird feeling to have on your shoulders and it is something I need to get used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment