Sunday, January 4, 2015

Reflection 13/14 (Not Sure Anymore)

This has possibly been the most painful, productive, and nerve-wracking week of my life. I have the jaw set without tongue done. I have the head mostly done. I have the neck, shoulders, forelegs, torso, and thighs done. I created the eyes with casting resin. I still need to attach the head to the neck, attach the neck to the torso, attach the torso to the thighs, and build the back legs of the wolf. I also have to quickly create the flexible ears and tail. I am still working on the LEDs for the eyes as well as the servos for the lower jaw, ears, and tail. I don't have time for audio; I will play it off my phone. After finishing the construction of the wooden skeleton, all I will have left is to foam and fur it and create/add the nose, eyes (created and painted), and insert the Arduino in the torso. Despite how it all sounds, I feel very optimistic with my progress. I may very well pull this off in a week! As for the presentation portion... I don't have the energy left in me to memorize how to spell out everything I did step by step... Although, it seems like I have no choice. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment