Friday, January 9, 2015

Reflection 12

I think this whole project made me realize that I really dislike knitting. Over the break I was barely motivated to do anything, let alone knit. I feel disappointed that I'm not as good as I thought I'd be. It's really hard to keep yourself concentrated when doing this, and knowing what to do when you make a mistake. My scarf doesn't look as great as I'd want it to, but I'm determined to finish it.
Over winter break I worked on it, but not as much as I think I should have. I told myself that I'd finish it over break, but I was very lazy. I think what this project did for me the most, was let me confirm who I am as a person. I'd want to continue bettering myself in this skill but I don't think I have the patience or motivation anymore. I'm glad that I chose this as my project, because at least now towards the end I know I don't particularly like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment