Monday, January 12, 2015

Reflection 12

Over this past week, it was very hectic to film, with people involved, myself included having to go to AP Sessions, assemblies and other complications., Nonetheless, we got some filming in by the end of the week. We definelty do not have enough time to finish the movie, but we have done the majority of the filming. I plan to display m progress with showing a scene and all of the effects and visual tools i learned with making the movie.

Next week I will have to pack in the last of the filming and editing the entire movie. I guess I will have to bring my laptop to school to accomplish this.

With the software, I will begin to add effects and fix any inconsistencies in the clips. I have already organized them and they are ready to be edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment