Monday, January 12, 2015

Reflection 13

This being my last post for this semester/project, I want to conclude my research and whatnot with more of a reflection on what I was able to accomplish during this short (relatively short) time period. I feel this may be an appropriate time to be doing this and plus, I am not too much in the mood to be researching about baking because midterms are coming up and I really need to study/do homework. Besides having a considerable amount more baking experience and practice, I was able to research about baking and I think I have learned a nice amount about baking and some of the science behind it all. Above all, I was able to bake and have fun whether it be with my little baby brother, or just baking with my girlfriend, I had a good amount of fun with this project and I enjoyed myself. Its been a cool semester. Bring the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment