Thursday, January 15, 2015

Reflection #11

This week I observed my partner make coconut flour waffles. I didn't contribute in any other way except for measuring the amount of ingredients i need. The reason is because i wanted to learn how to make them and by first watching someone else make them i can later do it on my own. I decided to test myself by doing this and then seeing if i can actually do it by myself. The recipe called for coconut crystals, eggs, coconut flour, and cinnamon. These ingredients made it low carb and paleo. After my partner finished making them we tasted them and we both agreed that we put in too much cinnamon. This is a setback that we experienced. In addition, we thought cinnamon would make the waffles more tasty but the cinnamon took over the flavor. TO make it less strong, we add berries to even out the flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment