Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Reflection 14

So once again I'm late from last weeks reflection but I'm catching up. Last week I was finally able to buy the big  canvas I needed for my last drawing for this Twenty Percent project. Along with the canvas I bought 2 new drawing pencils, one for darker shading and a white pencil for better highlighting. I started my drawing and as I'm comparing it to the first one I did, the small changes I'm making is improving my final portrait a ton! The first drawing of Walter White really taught me what I should fix and what I should shade more. The drawing Im working on now is coming out just how I want it t so far, I'm really excited to see how it'll look when I finish. I'm taking my time with this one but I'm 110% sure I've timed everything perfectly and I'll be finished by the time our project is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment