Thursday, January 8, 2015

Reflection #12

Over the break, I was not able to get too much done. Instead of playing a lot of music, I was listening to so many great street musicians in New Orleans, as I was on vacation. Plus, I got a guitar of my own for Christmas! I no longer have to borrow one from a friend, and I was able to play "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" before I went to New Orleans. I worked on 20% for a couple of days before I left, in which I tried out the new guitar by practicing the song. All of this is building towards the presentation. I'm not sure how I will show my guitar playing skills, but I'm thinking of making a video with a few clips of me playing, to show my progress. As the presentation date approaches, I will continue to practice the song and will begin to work on the actual TED talk. That looks like what I'll be doing until January 20th. Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment