Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Reflection #13

This marks the last Reflection blog for this 20% project. It's been a very uneventful time unfortunately, with the constant delays and unexpected changes in scheduling for getting the project approved. It was agreed upon that today would've have been the day to speak about the project idea to Mr. Esposito. Unfortunatley, Mrs. Linnett could not come in today, so i'm gonna have to present my idea and what was planned for it during my collaboration with Mrs. Linnett. 

The plan is not dead, however. I will still pursue getting the project green-lighted. A plan is lined out for discussion with Mr. Esposito, and I am sure that it will allow him to reliably bring the project towards the administration at UCVTS.

If you have been following my blog posts, I am happy you joined me on this project. I will see you with my next 20%. 

No comments:

Post a Comment