Saturday, February 14, 2015

Twenty Percent Time Proposal

For the second half of the semester, I have chosen to try to improve my drawing skills. Although i have drawing for a while know, my drawing skills are mediocre at best. I want to to improve my skills to above average throughout this semester. The benefits of this projects are it's versatility, and the plethora of support material that is available. After dong it for thousands of years, we humans have become pretty good at drawing. I plan on focusing on poses and proportions of humans, and maybe then work on humans interacting with stuff. And if I am able to get pretty good at that, faces and hands. These goals are level based, so I plan to master, or become pretty good at one, then move on to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment