Monday, February 23, 2015

Second Semester 20% Time Proposal

My 20% time project for the second semester is becoming a better drawer. I say "becoming a better drawer"  rather than "learning how to draw" because anyone who can hold a pencil can draw, but I want to become a decent drawer. At the end of the year, I will redraw the first illustration I attempt at the beginning of the semester and compare the two. I will need to learn a lot of different basic techniques because as of right now, my skills are pretty much limited to doodling cats and Christmas trees in the margins of my notebooks. It will be easy to acquire materials for this project and to practice it anywhere and anytime, but actually improving my skills might prove to be a challenge. I will be able to complete the majority of this project in school, but I can work on it anywhere.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great project because it's a skill you'll have for the rest of your life. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete